Depending on the nature of our services, the most recent versions of the following conditions apply to all services rendered by us, with the exception of any jurisdiction clause and arbitration clause included in these conditions. Any dispute will be submitted to the District Court of Limburg, the Netherlands:
- General Terms and conditions Transportbedrijf Wijsen Maastricht BV
- Carriage by road within the Netherlands: General Transport Conditions 2002 (Stichting Vervoeradres)
- International carriage by road: CMR-treaty, supplemented by the General Transport Conditions 2002 (Stichting Vervoeradres)
- Storage: Logistics Services Conditions 2014 (LSC) (FENEX)
- General Terms and conditions for subcontractors
The above conditions can be downloaded and saved as pdf by using the weblinks and at request they will be sent to you free of charge. The applicability of any terms and conditions of the other party is explicitly rejected.